Moving IN -

If you are new to our area, contact our office as far in advance as possible to arrange for a transfer of the gas service to your name.


We will need your name, legal land location and street address of your residence and contact information including email address. A 'Customer Contract' must be signed by all parties listed on your Land Title.

Moving OUT - If you are moving out of the Meota area, please contact us to confirm your move out date.  We will require a forwarding address for the final bill.  A 30 day notice is requested to effectively process your final bill.  On your move date, we will perform a meter reading to provide you an accurate read of gas consumption.


(Please see “Billing Information” for charges in connection with a transfer of gas service.)