When applying for a new gas service, you need to provide our office with the following documents:
– A copy of your Land Title. Registered on the title should be a Utility Right of Way for Meota Gas Co-op. Should this not be the case, you will need to contact our office and we will assist you with the registration of a Utility Right of Way.
– A yard diagram showing approximate location of other utilities and the proposed location of your house and the gas meter.
– An estimate of total load of your gas appliances.
– A copy of the gas permit issued by the MD of Foothills.
– A signed copy of the Property Damage Waiver.
Once we receive these documents, plus payment for the new service, we will draw up a Customer Contract that must be signed by all parties named on the Land Title.
Prior to turning on the gas we also need a Service Completion Notification signed by your plumber.