When applying for a new gas service, please provide us with the following documents:

–          A current copy of your Land Title. Meota will require a Utility Right of Way (URW) to be registered on the title.  If there is no current URW shown on the title, we will assist you with the registration.

–         A yard diagram showing the approximate location of any existing utilities and the proposed location of your house and the gas meter.

–          An estimate of total load required to support your gas appliances.

–          A copy of the gas permit issued by the MD of Foothills.

–          A signed copy of the Property Damage Waiver.

Once these documents are submitted and payment for the service has been received, we will work with you in planning the project timing, installation route and any additional requirements identified at that time.  A 'Customer Contract' must be signed by all parties named on the Land Title.

After installation, we require a 'Service Completion Notification' and inspection executed by your gas-fitter prior to the gas service being turned on.